inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Need help identifying song

Written By: asdf on 08/14/04 at 6:05 am

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows what song this is. I heard it on the radio, and the only part i remember of it is the chorus which was...

"I... I... I...
I just don't know"

I don't know what it's called, who sang it, or anything else about it. It was a male singer and a pretty mellow sounding song. If anyone knows what I'm looking for, I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Subject: Re: Need help identifying song

Written By: Billy Florio on 08/14/04 at 10:29 pm

One way out-Allman Brothers

Written By: zcrito on 08/15/04 at 12:31 pm

One way out-Allman Brothers

If you're right, that was damn good.
;)

Written By: asdf on 08/15/04 at 4:25 pm

Thanks for trying, but no, I'm afraid thats not the song I heard.

This song just repeated the "I... I... I... I just don't know" line several times as the chorus, which is the only part of the song I really remember. Since I can't find much about it, it might just be a local band... I guess I'll just have to wait until they play it on the radio again.

Written By: Billy Florio on 08/15/04 at 10:51 pm

Thanks for trying, but no, I'm afraid thats not the song I heard.

This song just repeated the "I... I... I... I just don't know" line several times as the chorus, which is the only part of the song I really remember. Since I can't find much about it, it might just be a local band... I guess I'll just have to wait until they play it on the radio again.

how bout Ozzy Osbourne, "I dont know"

Written By: Billy Florio on 08/15/04 at 10:51 pm

If you're right, that was darn good.
;)

it was the first song that came to my mind

Written By: jaytee on 08/17/04 at 8:18 am

"I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself"  by the White Stripes keeps popping into my head ???

Written By: David on 09/30/04 at 9:08 pm

I was watching the MTV video awards in Miami recently, and I heard a song that I really liked. It was played prior to the commercial-prior to the announcing of the winner in the Viewer's choice category. It sounds military march-like, with a bass riff played constantly. I am dying to identify this song...

Written By: Francisco on 02/28/05 at 12:07 pm

I know what's the song you'r looking for, I once downloaded it when searching for songs by royksopp,

the song is called " I Dont Know What I Can Save You From " and the original is from royksopp, but it is most likely thar you heard a remix.

peace out;)

Check for new replies or respond here...