inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Citi commercial soundtrack. (Challenging).

Written By: FantasiaFan on 11/04/04 at 1:35 am

This should be a hard one: I want to know what song is playing in this Citi commercial: it shows (I think) remote controlled airplanes flying through the air, and there's an acoustic guitar playing.  No lyrics, just the guitar.  At the end of the commercial, it says: "Make some time...To lose track of."  If anyone knows how I can get hold of this, I'd be extremely appreciative.  :) 8)

Subject: Re: Citi commercial soundtrack. (Challenging).

Written By: zcrito on 11/04/04 at 4:31 pm

If no luck here then try over here...

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showforum=26

After doing a search it shows a few Citi tunes were identified.

;)

Written By: T. Eaton on 11/28/04 at 6:51 pm

This should be a hard one: I want to know what song is playing in this Citi commercial: it shows (I think) remote controlled airplanes flying through the air, and there's an acoustic guitar playing.  No lyrics, just the guitar.  At the end of the commercial, it says: "Make some time...To lose track of."  If anyone knows how I can get hold of this, I'd be extremely appreciative.  :) 8)

The song is "Slow Down" by a band called The Feelies.  The name of the album is "The Good Earth".

Both this album and their first one "Crazy Rhythms" are loaded with similar music.  Very good stuff.

Written By: Guest on 01/23/05 at 12:11 am

Does anyone have an mp3 of the song?

Written By: Moonshadow on 01/25/05 at 9:20 pm

Does anyone have an mp3 of the song?

Try going on WinMX and looking it up there.  I've had really good results with it.

Check for new replies or respond here...