inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Song Search Help

Written By: marlyg on 12/29/04 at 8:59 pm

Lately, I've been seeing a commercial with an awesome song in the background...I've been searching for the title, but it's been quite hard. I can hardly make out any of the words from the song. All I know for sure is that it goes "It's all in-" I think its "It's all in the pictures", but I'm not 100% sure. So instead I've been trying a accumalate information and details on the actual commercial.

-It's a Comcast (that cable company) and "Starz" commercial
-It shows clips of movies in the commercial (to show what they have to offer)
-In the end of the commercial, it shows some information against a black background. There's a phone number that appears on this, along with the "Starz" and Comcast logo. The number is: 1-866-cable.
-This commercial has definately aired on the WB (Warner Brothers Channel)
-I also heard the song in a radio version of the same commercial. I heard it on the radio channel 101.5

So far, that's all I have. If anyone has any idea whatsover on the title of the song, or maybe even some more information on the commercial, please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Subject: Re: Song Search Help

Written By: Ganesha on 01/01/05 at 7:26 am

I can't help with the advert or the song, but why not try contacting the company directly, and ask them?  If they can't tell you, ask to be put in contact with the advertising comapny that designed the ad. 
Good luck...

Subject: Re: Song Search Help

Written By: zcrito on 01/01/05 at 11:10 am

I haven't seen the commercial but me thinks your answer may be somewhere in here...

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?act=Search&CODE=show&searchid=734467d2f5b45c5aa6917606ec8b0394&search_in=posts&result_type=topics&highlite=starz

;)

Check for new replies or respond here...