inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: help finding songs 2

Written By: Don on 01/14/05 at 10:05 am

Hi,
Thanx to Karen for some advice so here goes with song No.1

I recall this being a rock band who were famous for there rock and roll songs, this was however a ballad similar to " changes" by black sabbath. .I seem to recall a bird on the album cover maybe of a pheonix or similar.
Lyrics went something like this I've been .............. with the rising sun, always going where I'm coming from. I'm still waiting for my ship to come and I've been hoping darling your the one. Your the one stopped me on the brink of time gave me reason gave me rhyme, Your the one all I do I do for you one and one aint always two. Your the one.

Ok lets try this one first and lets see how we do.
thx

Subject: Re: help finding songs 2

Written By: suzannnecol2 on 01/14/05 at 12:48 pm

That would be Blood, Sweat and Tears, "You're the One", from the album "Found Treasure".........      "Always Goin Where I'm Comin From I'm Still WAITIN FOR MY SHIP TO COME I've Been Hopin Darlin You're The One".....

Written By: don on 01/14/05 at 12:55 pm

That would be Blood, Sweat and Tears, "You're the One", from the album "Found Treasure".........      "Always Goin Where I'm Comin From I'm Still WAITIN FOR MY SHIP TO COME I've Been Hopin Darlin You're The One".....

Yep that would be it and you are a star. Do u do this professionally?

Thx

Don

Written By: suzannnecol2 on 01/14/05 at 3:48 pm

No, not professionally at least!!! 
Here's a website that may help you in the future:  http://www.song1.com/    ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...