inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 1996-1997 SONG

Written By: alex on 01/18/05 at 9:49 pm

Hi guys!!!!!
Thanks God i found this!!!!!! i have a lot of music in my head but i cant possibly ever know the name of the songs without your help.
In 1996 or beginning of 1997 there was a video rotating in mtv, has a bass riff and the song said something like "how i... the damage ive have done"
I guess that in the video appeared the singer (that was a gal) and the rooms that showed were all red
Yeah, kind of confusing i know, but id really appreciate if you could help me, i checked many old charts, and nothing was even close
Thanks!!!!!

Subject: Re: 1996-1997 SONG

Written By: eightiesfan on 01/19/05 at 9:06 am

I think it might be a song called "Damage I've Done" by the Heads (aka The Talking Heads).  They had released an album in 1996 without David Byrne and had shortened their name to The Heads.  The lead singer on this particular track was Johnette Napolitano of Concrete Blonde.

Written By: alex on 01/22/05 at 12:03 am

A 1000000000000000000000000000000000 THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES, THAT WAS EXACTLY THE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAMN, THANKS TO YOU IVE JUST FINISHED AN ALMOST TEN YEARS SEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
I REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT, THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Written By: smashlee_skye on 01/29/05 at 9:15 pm

Hey listen can i give you some advice so you don't spend 10 years looking for any other songs? If you know some lyrics, even just a few words, type them into Google in quotation marks:
for example when i typed "the damage i have done" the very first site that came up was lyrics for "Damage I've Done" by The Heads... ::)

Check for new replies or respond here...