inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What song is this?

Written By: jaytee on 01/19/05 at 8:15 am

Lyrics go like this:  (I think)

Slow down, go down?
(Something, something, something,)

I need someone to love me
Like a bird needs to fly
I need your love
But don't ask me why

Subject: Re: What song is this?

Written By: Paul on 01/19/05 at 11:24 am

That song, Janine, is (funnily enough) called 'Slow Down, Go Down' and is performed by The Hollies...

Quick aside - I wouldn't have known that but for our Luke...this was one of the songs I managed to download for him some while ago...

And a very good song it is too...I'm not quite sure how easy it is to get a hold of now, but I've still got my downloaded copy - so if you'd like it, just PM me (or Luke...)

All the best...

Subject: Re: What song is this?

Written By: jaytee on 01/22/05 at 8:02 am

That song, Janine, is (funnily enough) called 'Slow Down, Go Down' and is performed by The Hollies...

Quick aside - I wouldn't have known that but for our Luke...this was one of the songs I managed to download for him some while ago...

And a very good song it is too...I'm not quite sure how easy it is to get a hold of now, but I've still got my downloaded copy - so if you'd like it, just PM me (or Luke...)

All the best...

Paul .... thank you, thank you, thank you ... the other day it just popped into my head and I started singing it.  Couldn't find anything on google but I knew someone on the boards would recognise it.  I'm embarrassed to admit it - but I'm clueless when it comes to all things IT.  Wouldn't have the foggiest on how to download it.  :-[

Janine

Check for new replies or respond here...