inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: help find a song please?

Written By: starcrushr on 01/24/05 at 11:24 pm

I don't know the title or the artists but I remember the video was in black and white and features two guys playing acoustic guitars. The song goes something like "you don't have to say you love me cause I already know". Somebody knows what song I'm talking about. Please help

Subject: Re: help find a song please?

Written By: ktelqueen on 01/24/05 at 11:37 pm

I'm thinking "More Than Words" by Extreme  ???

Written By: 90s boy on 01/25/05 at 9:01 pm

I don't know the title or the artists but I remember the video was in black and white and features two guys playing acoustic guitars. The song goes something like "you don't have to say you love me cause I already know". Somebody knows what song I'm talking about. Please help
more then words Extream this song went to no1 in 1991 but it brok up the band :-\\

Written By: purpleorchid on 01/26/05 at 12:35 am

yup. more than words by extreme. http://www.lyricsfreak.com/e/extreme/52203.html
enjoy  8)

Written By: starcrushr on 01/26/05 at 2:23 am

Thanks everyone :-*. Yes, it is "More than Words". I did not know the name of the group. You guys are awesome.
Hey 90's boy, how did this song broke up the band? I'm curious.

Written By: ktelqueen on 01/26/05 at 2:25 am

right on..glad to help  :)

Written By: purpleorchid on 01/26/05 at 10:37 am

Thanks everyone :-*. Yes, it is "More than Words". I did not know the name of the group. You guys are awesome.

you're welcome.

i'm also wondering. how did that song break up the band, 90's boy?

Written By: 90s boy on 01/26/05 at 7:42 pm

they were more of a hard rock group and thay had troble getting anouther hit after that that song sfotened up there imgae

Check for new replies or respond here...