inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Unknown song title & artist

Written By: Grum on 02/06/05 at 2:47 am

Greetings, Am wondering whether someone can help me with the song that i'm trying to get. The lyrics go like this....hold me ..touch me anyway way you want me all i want is you. It's sung by a femaile artist, that's all i know. Thanks in advance.

Subject: Re: Unknown song title & artist

Written By: zcrito on 02/06/05 at 10:07 pm

Maybe, 1991's "Touch Me (All Night Long)" by Cathy Dennis ??

Written By: mrgazpacho on 02/07/05 at 4:09 am

No, I think I've heard this song too - is it a kind of a fast punk-romantic song like early Blondie? Probably from the early 80s as well. I think it was a duo. I saw the video once... I want to say it's called Sex Bomb but that's not quite right (and no, it's definitely not Joan Jett's Cherry Bomb either)

Written By: Foo Bar on 02/15/05 at 10:02 pm

Long shot.  "Touch Me", by (former UK pr0n star) Samantha Fox, ca. 1984.

Chorus is a series of

Touch me, Touch me,
(I wanna feel your body)
Touch me, Touch me
(All the time)
Touch me, Touch me
(This is the night)
I wanna feel your body
Touch me, Touch me
Your heartbeat next to mine

Any of that ring a bell?

Written By: actorck04 on 02/18/05 at 7:26 pm

You could me talking about a song from the Batman Forever soundtrack..."Touch me, screw me, kiss me, kill me..." "I've been kissed by a rose on the grave." Its by Seal. Or you could mean something from the musical Tommy. It goes something like "Touch me heal me..." Okay, hope that was somewhat helpful.:)

Written By: Grum on 03/14/05 at 2:58 am

Thanks for the help guys but none of those "fit the bill". Just have to keep on lookin. Thanks again.

Check for new replies or respond here...