inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Early-Mid 90's dance song

Written By: SpaceHog on 02/11/05 at 3:44 pm

At Tae Kwon Do last night, they had this dance song playing, the beginning sounded like an elderly black man, and he seemed to say "Lets get this party started" do any of you guys know this one? other words included somethin "in your heart" or somewhere along those lines. I would like to add this one to a dance collection.

Subject: Re: Early-Mid 90's dance song

Written By: SpaceHog on 02/11/05 at 10:44 pm

anyone good with early 90's dance songs?

Written By: Chrisrj on 02/12/05 at 2:50 pm

I MIGHT know it, since I love dance music of this era.  But I need to know more about this song if you could remember.

Written By: SpaceHog on 02/12/05 at 3:24 pm

in the beginning, it sounds like a jazz singer(Louis Armstrong) the words he says are: Lets get this party started. The next few words are and I think this is how they went: It's in your heart? I have no idea, I was at Tae Kwon Do on Thursday night, and i heard this song. If anyone can help I would so greatly appreciate it! Chrisj I hope this is enough, for I cant decipher any of the other words.

Written By: SpaceHog on 02/18/05 at 9:41 am

has anyone found it? or am i mishearing the lyrics 8)

Written By: 90s boy on 02/19/05 at 6:22 pm

some good 90's Dance songs would be Gina G Just  A Little Bit Toms diner Suzann Vega Ray oF LIGHT BY MADONNA ace of base anything   

Written By: 90s boy on 02/21/05 at 4:14 am

More 90's dance song's Just Anouther Dream and Touch Me Cathy Dennis 1991.......if Janet Jackson 1993.........Snap Rythm Is A Dancer......TLC Creep 1995........N Trance Set You Free 1995.........La Bouch Be My Lover 1995.....D J Sammy Find A Way 1998..........Cher Believe.............

Check for new replies or respond here...