inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: help me find the singer and title of this song

Written By: Frances Correa on 02/14/05 at 5:34 pm

??? I have part of the lyrics to a song but I don't remember who sings it and I don't remember the title of it either. Here are part of the lyrics, this is as accurate as I remember, there may be a few mistakes "Be careful what you say with your eyes, you may find yourself alone again. Be careful what you say with your heart, you may find yourself alone, so be careful what you do with your heart, you may find that you're all alone in an empty place with no one else who cares if you're there. Beautiful girl come run away, we have tonight, don't turn away. Beautiful girl my heart's in your hands, pray that this love will never end... Beautiful girl cause' love shall survive. I see my whole life inside your eyes." I hope someone can help me find who sings this song and the title of it. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.  ??? :)

Subject: Re: help me find the singer and title of this song

Written By: Bethany on 03/19/06 at 10:28 am

hey, i just happened along this post because i was searching these lyrics! I have a demo Burlap to Cashmere singing this song that they released in 2001 when they were still together. But then most of the band broke up and I guess they never actually produced the songs they had made deoms for. I've been waiting ever since then for them to release a cd, so I was just looking to see if I could find out some info. I know it has been a long time since your post, so I don't know if you ahve already found the answer, but just thought i'd reply. :)

Subject: Re: help me find the singer and title of this song

Written By: Frances on 09/22/06 at 7:41 pm

hey, i just happened along this post because i was searching these lyrics! I have a demo Burlap to Cashmere singing this song that they released in 2001 when they were still together. But then most of the band broke up and I guess they never actually produced the songs they had made deoms for. I've been waiting ever since then for them to release a cd, so I was just looking to see if I could find out some info. I know it has been a long time since your post, so I don't know if you ahve already found the answer, but just thought i'd reply. :)

Thank you soooo much this helps a lot! I never thought I'd get a reply but I finally did. Did you know I posted this for the first time in 2002!? Well, thank anyway. Burlap to Cashmere sounds soo familiar.

Check for new replies or respond here...