inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Song played in Silence of the Lambs. The one appearing on killer's danse

Written By: DrWizard on 02/15/05 at 2:45 pm

The one that appeared when the serial killer Buffalo Bill is dancing in the basement.

Subject: Re: Song played in Silence of the Lambs. The one appearing on killer's danse

Written By: bj26 on 02/15/05 at 3:11 pm

The one that appeared when the serial killer Buffalo Bill is dancing in the basement.
I've wondered about this song also, it may be by the Cure or New Order - I don't know.

Subject: Re: Song played in Silence of the Lambs. The one appearing on killer's danse

Written By: sputnikcorp on 02/15/05 at 3:38 pm

it's "goodbye, horses" by q lazzarus. i love that song.

Written By: jackas on 02/15/05 at 8:15 pm

It doesn't sound like a bad song but I don't think I could ever really like it because it would remind me of that weird scene.

Written By: sputnikcorp on 02/15/05 at 8:21 pm

It doesn't sound like a bad song but I don't think I could ever really like it because it would remind me of that weird scene.

exactly, thats why i love it! i always think of that scene when i hear that song...then again i'm not normal.

Written By: jackas on 02/15/05 at 8:34 pm

exactly, thats why i love it! i always think of that scene when i hear that song...then again i'm not normal.

All I can think of after I see that movie is, "Put the lotion in the basket."  Oh, and when he says, "F@*k me." 

Written By: sputnikcorp on 02/15/05 at 8:42 pm

what does he say..? "do ya wanna f**k me, i wanna f**k me" something like that.

Written By: jackas on 02/15/05 at 9:01 pm

Yeah, something like that.  I could never figure it out because his voice was so quiet and low.  That's too hilarious!

Written By: DrWizard on 02/17/05 at 7:27 am

Thank you for your help mates!  :)

I love that song too. But I think the reverberation of the song in the basement makes it even more appealing, as if it's being played in a club.

Written By: mr.smith s on 02/18/05 at 8:01 pm

what does he say..? "do ya wanna f**k me, i wanna f**k me" something like that.

....OR ELSE IT GETS THE HOSE AGAiN!

Written By: jackas on 02/18/05 at 9:14 pm

....OR ELSE IT GETS THE HOSE AGAiN!

Oh yeah, that was another good one.

IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN.....

Check for new replies or respond here...