inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: OMG! GIVE AVRIL A BREAK!

Written By: Chloe on 02/18/05 at 12:36 pm

OMG!  can I just say..all you people who are taking the mick outa Avril's lyrics, get a life. Whats she posing as ???? lets see you write better songs, and when you are saying lyrics don't make sense, think about it, maybe they're supposed to! just shut up, give Avril a break and get a life!

Subject: Re: OMG! GIVE AVRIL A BREAK!

Written By: Gonfunko on 02/18/05 at 4:56 pm

OMG!  can I just say..all you people who are taking the mick outa Avril's lyrics, get a life. Whats she posing as ???? lets see you write better songs, and when you are saying lyrics don't make sense, think about it, maybe they're supposed to! just shut up, give Avril a break and get a life!

She's annoying, and, like all modern "musicians", has no talent. Don't make me post a s2pid s0ng.....

Written By: Alchoholica on 02/18/05 at 4:58 pm

La La La La La

Ohhh stuff is difficult because i am going through puberty.. oh dear.. oh what an awful mistake i just made, the world is caveing in.. ohhh.. la la la la la la la la..

Ok.. i did better, what do i win?

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/18/05 at 5:22 pm

Don't take it too personally ... after all it's only music  ;)

She's annoying, and, like all modern "musicians", has no talent. Don't make me post a s2pid s0ng.....

I wouldn't lump all modern artists together.  They're not all bad.  There's some good from every time. Listen to some Tool and tell me they have no talent. 

Off topic, but you're 224 Gonfunko?  Were you born in 1800 or 1801?  :D

Written By: Gonfunko on 02/18/05 at 7:05 pm

Don't take it too personally ... after all it's only music  ;)

I wouldn't lump all modern artists together.  They're not all bad.  There's some good from every time. Listen to some Tool and tell me they have no talent. 

Off topic, but you're 224 Gonfunko?  Were you born in 1800 or 1801?  :D

OK, a large majority of modern artists are lousy. I'll stick with classic rock, myself. And it was 1800.  ;)

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/18/05 at 8:21 pm

OK, a large majority of modern artists are lousy. I'll stick with classic rock, myself. And it was 1800. ;)

That's a good unbiased answer.  1800?  Are you a tortoise?  ???

Also, what do you consider modern? Post-1979?  Post-1989?  Nirvana and up?  Limp Bizkit and up? Post-2000?

Written By: Gonfunko on 02/18/05 at 8:41 pm

That's a good unbiased answer.  1800?  Are you a tortoise?  ???

Also, what do you consider modern? Post-1979?  Post-1989?  Nirvana and up?  Limp Bizkit and up? Post-2000?

Modern to me is post-1989. From about 1963-1989 is my timeframe, musically-speaking.

Check for new replies or respond here...