inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Volkswagon commercial song

Written By: Julie on 04/04/05 at 8:11 am

Ok, yesterday I Googled this song and found it immediately.  Today, for some reason, I am having no luck and have completely forgotten the name of the song and the artist...  This is the song that is played in the Volkswagon commercial where the couple is dancing to the song in their apartment and their downstairs neighbor bangs on the ceiling and then on their door.  So, they get into their VW and drive around and next we know, they have moved into a house and can play the music as loud as they want.  I'm thinking the name of the song was Molly's Chambers, but cannot find anything under that name.  I tried googling You want it + my pistol and found LOTS of stuff, including unfortunately, mostly Eminem and Tupac lyrics...  But the song has "you want it" and "my pistol" in it, any one know this one?

Thanks a lot!

Julie

Subject: Re: Volkswagon commercial song

Written By: Julie on 04/04/05 at 8:22 am

Duh.  I found it...  It's Kings of Leon and the song is Molly's Chambers.  :D

Written By: Don on 04/08/05 at 7:53 am

Does anyone know what the name of the actress is in this commercial?  Thanks

Written By: Jon on 04/14/05 at 8:20 pm

There's this other VW song that I don't know that I have been trying to find. It was in the commercial with the guy who had one foot bigger than the other and the song was really ambient. Does anyone know the name of the song and/or artist?

Check for new replies or respond here...