inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: who knows this song?

Written By: suttonater on 04/20/05 at 10:56 pm

I'm not sure who the artist is, but i know they are kind of punk/rock-ish. However,wink wink, i know that the main verse goes something like, "im due for a miracle" or something of that nature. If anyone has any clue what I'm talkin about, please let me know. :)

Subject: Re: who knows this song?

Written By: Red Ant on 04/21/05 at 1:35 am

I'm not sure who the artist is, but i know they are kind of punk/rock-ish. However,wink wink, i know that the main verse goes something like, "im due for a miracle" or something of that nature. If anyone has any clue what I'm talkin about, please let me know. :)

The song is by Thrice called "Stare at the Sun" ( classified on one site as " indie rock" ). Those are the first words in the chorus " Cause I am due for a miracle".

PS- Not to be mean or anything, but that took like 5 seconds typing in " lyrics i'm due for a miracle " using Google search engine ( which you may not have access to as it doesn't seem to have ANY restrictions on content ).

Check for new replies or respond here...