inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: happy?

Written By: smokey_munkie on 04/22/05 at 9:53 pm

Can Any one help me find a download of the new Mudvayne song Happy? i luv it heaps and i cant get it any where please help

Subject: Re: happy?

Written By: Red Ant on 04/23/05 at 3:15 am

Can Any one help me find a download of the new Mudvayne song Happy? i luv it heaps and i cant get it any where please help

Well, here's one for starters:
http://www.emp3world.com/mp3/56781/Mudvayne/Happy

It says it is a free download but I am wary of such offers personally. I'm sure if you have sufficient virus/spyware protection you will be fine.

Just Google the words " mp3 mudvayne happy " and you will get plenty of hits.

Written By: smokey_munkie on 04/23/05 at 4:21 am

Thnx lets hope i dnt get a virus *fingers crossed*

Written By: kat on 05/02/05 at 1:40 pm

Thnx lets hope i dnt get a virus *fingers crossed*
  Dear happy, Im sorry I cantt help but im looking for it too! i'll tell you if i find it . you could tell me if you find it too. :\'( :-* :D :o :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( from kat!

Written By: smokey_munkie on 05/02/05 at 11:43 pm

Well i got one frm winmx.com because that is wat i download frm but it took me ages that is why i asked for an alternative but the one given didnt work so....i hav it now so im happy aha no pun intended

Written By: roger on 05/07/05 at 11:48 am

Well i got one from winks.com because that is Wat i download from but it took me ages that is why i asked for an alternative but the one given didn't work so....i Harv it now so I'm happy aha no pun intended
fudge off you know nothing about music

Written By: smokey_munkie on 05/09/05 at 12:34 am

an u do far get ova urself like it was needed that u mention ur opinion coz u no everything bout music my ass!!!!!!

Check for new replies or respond here...