inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anyone have "The STD Song" lyrics from "The Real Cancun"? Help!

Written By: hello_kitty07 on 05/18/05 at 9:12 pm

Hey every1. I'm looking for the lyrics to "The STD Song" that Alan sings as a special feature (in the DVD of) "The Real Cancun". Anyone know what I'm talking about? The only part I can remember is... "STDs... It's a disease... somethin somethin somethin somethin somethin..." But anyway it's hilarious and I want the lyrics so I can learn it and learn how to play it.  :) Can anyone help me? You can email me at: chelseamark262@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Subject: Re: Anyone have "The STD Song" lyrics from "The Real Cancun"? Help!

Written By: hello_kitty07 on 05/20/05 at 7:15 pm

Well, I guess no1 does know wat I'm talking about... lol.

Written By: Nikki88 on 05/22/05 at 8:01 am

It goes like

STDS its a disease like the mumps or the measles chickenpox or a coldsore on your face, brings you down to your knees which is how you got them in the first place!
something..........
Hey there timmy have you heard of gonareahha? something something, but your pretty cool as and eight year old and you give it to a girl in the back of the throat.
something.........
Like my mommy always said. No balloon No Party

If you find the rest of the lyrics could you please post them?
Thx ;D

Written By: hello_kitty07 on 05/22/05 at 5:19 pm

Oh wow. Thanks. Thats a lot better. At least I know a little more now... :)

Written By: Samantha on 06/11/05 at 10:43 am

Its:

"You think your a ladies man, you think that your a stud, well i have got some news for you, a quick little tip of your bud, you ever try to spell stud, with out the letter U, your left with std my friend and it could happen to you, Std its a disease, like the mumps or the measles, is that a cold sore on your face? Std its disease, itl bring u down to you knees which is how you got them.. in the first place. Stds..

Hey there little timmy have you heard of gonorreaha? Of course i have i got it twice.. and it burns when I pee.
But timmy std are dangerous, you really shouldn't gloat, but an 8 year old can brag when he gives it to a girl in the back of the throat.

hey judy, did your mommy each you anything about Stds? Then judy says something i dont understand..

Wow judy you sure know alot about stds..
My mommys very careful.
Do you think with all these crazy diseases going around boys should wear a condom?
Like my momy always says, no balloon, no party.

Std its a disease, like the mumps or the measles, is that a cold sore on your face? Std its disease, itl bring u down to you knees which is how you got them.. in the first place. Stds..

And thats pretty much it,.,

Subject: guitar tabs

Written By: shane on 07/13/05 at 3:03 am

hello,
                                      how's it hang
                                                        i
                                                          n
                                                            g ,I was just wondering if you might know the guitar cords. If you do thats great
                                  and don't worrie about puting them in order,if not sorry for bothering you.
                                                                                                                                        bye
                                                                p.s.  W/B

Written By: gaz on 07/14/05 at 3:31 am

did the guy on "the real cancun" make up thsi song?
Because I can't find it any where. I really want to learn to play it.

Subject: Re: guitar tabs

Written By: Sofia on 08/01/05 at 8:12 am

hello,
                                      how's it hang
                                                         i
                                                          n
                                                            g ,I was just wondering if you might know the guitar cords. If you do thats great
                                  and don't worrie about puting them in order,if not sorry for bothering you.
                                                                                                                                         bye
                                                                p.s.   W/B

not sure how this posting works but yeah i thnk the chords are c g am em and possibly d not sure of in what way

Written By: Sofia on 08/01/05 at 8:15 am

Its:

"You think your a ladies man, you think that your a stud, well i have got some news for you, a quick little tip of your bud, you ever try to spell stud, with out the letter U, your left with std my friend and it could happen to you, Std its a disease, like the mumps or the measles, is that a cold sore on your face? Std its disease, itl bring u down to you knees which is how you got them.. in the first place. Stds..

Hey there little timmy have you heard of gonorreaha? Of course i have i got it twice.. and it burns when I pee.
But timmy std are dangerous, you really shouldn't gloat, but an 8 year old can brag when he gives it to a girl in the back of the throat.

hey judy, did your mommy each you anything about Stds? Then judy says something i dont understand..

Wow judy you sure know alot about stds..
My mommys very careful.
Do you think with all these crazy diseases going around boys should wear a condom?
Like my momy always says, no balloon, no party.

Std its a disease, like the mumps or the measles, is that a cold sore on your face? Std its disease, itl bring u down to you knees which is how you got them.. in the first place. Stds..

And thats pretty much it,.,

In that part Judy says "Like Chlamydia, Chancre, Hepatitis, Syphilis, Pubic Lice and Herpes"

Written By: dk on 08/10/05 at 11:00 pm

I love the Std song i also love the Back in the 80's one by him too.. do any of u know if its an actual song or if he made it up ??

Written By: Tim on 08/29/05 at 8:44 pm

Back In The 80's was made up by Dave Ingber....the dude from the acutal movie. You can download both his songs off that LimeWire program. Below is my version of the song....I can't get one word in the Judy bit....anyone know the word I'm missing?

Hey, are you kids ready to learn?
Well alright then.
Hey, have you kids heard of STD's?
Well just remember you can't spell the word STUDENT without the letters S-T-D.

You think that you're a ladies man
You think that you're a stud
Well I have got some news for you
A quick little tip here bud
Have you ever tried to spell STUD
Without the letter 'U'?
You're left with STD my friend
And it could happen to you

STD's, it's a disease
Like the mumps or the measles
Is that a coldsore on your face?
Std's, it's a disease
Bring you down to your knees
Which is how you got them in the first place
STD's.

Hey, are we learning stuff guys?
Well alright then!

Hey there little Timmy
Have you heard of Gonorrhea?
"Of course I have, I've had it twice, and it burns when I pee."
But Timmy, STD's are dangerous
You really shouldn't gloat
"But an 8 year old can brag when he gives it to a girl in the back of the throat

Oh my goodness

Hey Judy, did your mummy teach you anything about STD's?
" _______, Chlamydia, Chancre, Hepatitis, Syphilis, Pubic Lice, and herpes"
Wow Judy, you sure know a lot about STD's
"My mummy's very careful"
Do you think with all these crazy diseases around that boys should wear a condom?
"Like my mum always says - 'No Balloon...No Party'"

Std's, it's a disease
Bring you down to your knees
Which is how you got them in the first place
STD's.

Check for new replies or respond here...