inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What?

Written By: Holy Toledo 25 on 06/05/05 at 12:17 am

I simply love the Crystal Gayle song, " Donuts Make your Brown Eyes Blue ". What is the correct title of the Kenny Rogers  song, " Don't Fall in Love with a Screamer "? Or is it " my weiner " or  " a Beaner " ? What? Elton John " Don't Let your Son go Down on Me ".

Subject: Re: What?

Written By: saver on 06/05/05 at 5:26 pm

When you listen to Michael J's song BEN, just WHO is he singing about??

Written By: smokey_munkie on 06/06/05 at 1:19 am

Isnt it bout his pet hampster or sumthin pet rabbit maybe?

Written By: suzannecol2 on 06/06/05 at 12:26 pm

"Ben" was on the soundtrack for the (original) movie "Willard" which came out in 1971.  Ben refers to Willards favortie rat, who's name was "Ben".

Written By: GUEST on 06/06/05 at 9:49 pm

OR DOES IT?

Ben the two of us need look no more....

we both found what we were looking for.... :o :o  :o :o :o NEED I SAY MORE????

There must be a BEN somebody at Neverland!!! ;D

Written By: smokey_munkie on 06/09/05 at 12:08 am

ok he like made that song wen he was in the jackson 5 didnt he? so no such act could be implied its just stupid and creepy that u think about that stuff

Written By: guest on 06/09/05 at 2:40 pm

Not really..Yes, He was innocent signing it early on in his career.. but he has it in his concert from not so long ago(heard them play the older version on the radio) and a LOT can be read into that no...

The question isn't so creepy  in that light.... :o :o :o

Written By: smokey_munkie on 06/09/05 at 10:44 pm

Its A famous song ppl like thats y he sung it ppl sing a bout stabbing ppl but no one really looks into that so just leave him alone its in the bill of rights you are inncoent until proven guilty so you cannot hold your judgement just yet

Check for new replies or respond here...