inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Help with a song from the Lifetime movie, "The Killing Secret", 1998

Written By: Betha on 06/08/05 at 3:54 pm

Okay, I'm searching for a song that I once heard on a Lifetime movie called "The Killing Secret", which was about a two timing guy who got his hidden girl pregnant and murders her outta fear that his family and steady girlfriend will find out. He tries to get away with it but loses in the end.
Now, everytime a killing scene came on, this slow song would play, sung by a man, that went

"On and on....(or it could be "all in all", I can't telll)
The pages
Final call
Darkness
As long as you let it
It could never be that way
It could Never be that way....."    something like that.  I wondered if that was a real song or if it was just written for the movie....They never play all the credits anymore, so I couldn't find it there. If anyone out there has any clues about this, I'd appreciate them.......Thanks  ;)

Subject: Re: Help with a song from the Lifetime movie, "The Killing Secret", 1998

Written By: Janet on 07/24/05 at 8:14 pm

I need help with the same movie.. There is a song where they are at the lake and there is a song playing in the background. I heard the song before but i dont know the name..

Can you help

Thank you

Janet

Subject: Re: Help with a song from the Lifetime movie, "The Killing Secret", 1998

Written By: Don Hudson on 05/28/11 at 4:20 pm

I need help with the same movie.. There is a song where they are at the lake and there is a song playing in the background. I heard the song before but i dont know the name..

Can you help

Thank you

Janet

Janet, the song is Rules for Love sung by Josie Aiello, but it is not available commercially

Check for new replies or respond here...