inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Steal the night by Michael Bishop

Written By: keshavf on 06/11/05 at 12:33 pm

Hi Guys!!
If anyone on earth can get me the song "STEAL THE NIGHT" by Michael Bishop off the movie Bloodsport back in 1987 or 1988 I guess , I'll be soooooo grateful....
Tried everything possible source of info over last 7 years but yielded nothing!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!

Subject: Re: Steal the night by Michael Bishop

Written By: David on 07/15/05 at 5:42 am

God, I understand what you are going through and can really empathize here. I absolutely love Bloodsport and the music from it was spectacular. I've been searching for this very song for quite some time as well and have frustratingly not been able to locate anything. I did even find a few Bloodsport soundtrack torrents...but STEAL THE NIGHT was not on them!

Written By: David on 07/15/05 at 5:49 am

http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3276717&fl#show

Here's the link if you'd like to check it out...perhaps steal the night just has a different title on the OST? Probably not, I'm reaching a bit, but I suppose there is a slim chance -_-....anyway...if you decide to dl it, let me know.

Written By: seyss on 08/23/05 at 4:47 pm

i have it if you want please email me kleingj@wku.edu

Written By: David Von Ramrock on 09/03/05 at 9:30 pm

I also have it on mp3 now. But it is actually taken from the movie. It still sounds okay. I doubt it will ever be released any other way.

Written By: crystal on 09/04/05 at 1:05 pm

looked everywhere for this song, cant find it anywhere  :\'(

Written By: adwe on 09/04/05 at 1:30 pm

This song (and what a song it is) was released on the vinyl edition of the Bloodsport album. Why they didnt release it on the CD i have no idea >:(

Ive personally got so many ppl looking for it for me. I know its available somewhere. Even if i  have to buy an old compilation album for 50 quid just for this 1 song i will :D

Its like, Michael Bishop dosnt exist. Cus when you google him you get some bloke whos a writer :-\\

Written By: Bradders on 09/06/05 at 3:19 am

Hi people,

For all of you that are after this song, here it is, enjoy

http://www.wku.edu/~kleingj/michael%20bishop%20-%20steal%20the%20night.mp3

Written By: OblivionLord on 09/09/05 at 12:10 pm

So was there any progress getting this song off the album at high bitrate and not a direct capture from the movie?

Written By: chrispy on 09/15/05 at 5:56 pm

Hi Guys!!
If anyone on earth can get me the song "STEAL THE NIGHT" by Michael Bishop off the movie Bloodsport back in 1987 or 1988 I guess , I'll be soooooo grateful....
Tried everything possible source of info over last 7 years but yielded nothing!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!
              Check out www.imdb.com and you should find him under Michael bishop (II) composer. I belive I saw his official website link. I hope that can help you out.

Written By: Anthony on 09/19/05 at 3:04 pm

I found a nice Vinyl LP of the Bloodsport soundtrack but "Steal the Night" is not on it. The copy I have was released by Silva Screen records. Any suggestions? Is it possible it could have been re-released by another label?

Written By: Steal the Night on 10/06/05 at 3:36 pm

Hi Guys!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!

For all the fans seeking the full length high res version of Steal the Night, your search has ended.  I represent Michael Bishop and we are in progress of releasing the single from the hit movie , BLOODSPORT.  For now, please spread the word of the availability before the years end as a single remastered from the original soundtrack.  Currently Michael Bishop is working on composing music for independent producers while still advertising his own film , RAGE: 20 YEARS OF PUNK ROCK WEST COAST STYLE.  We are currently setting up the site at www.stealthenight.com for information and sales.  If anyone has questions send them to Jvangrov@lucentdesigns.com

Subject: Steal the night by Michael Bishop Available for purchase

Written By: Steal the Night on 10/06/05 at 3:43 pm

To all the fans searching for the hit song from the movie BLOODSPORT. I am one of Michael Bishops producers and associates.  Steal the Night will be available for purchase and possible download; the full length high res version remastered from the film.  The single will be packaged and available through WWW.STEALTHENIGHT.COM  Currently, Michael bishop has been working on his feature film documentary, RAGE: 20 YEARS OF PUNK ROCK WEST COAST STYLE available through MVD and other various outlets along with thte album.  If anyone knows about potential customers in search of Steal the Night, please direct them to WWW.STEALTHENIGHT.COM, currently under construction, or send their inquiries to Jvangrov@lucentdesigns.com

Thank you to all the fans and help us get the word out!!!

Written By: radius arts on 10/11/06 at 2:36 pm

Greeting Bloodsport Fans,

After nearly 20 years of waiting, the Michael Bishop track "Steal the Night" from the film Bloodsport is at long last available for purchace worldwide.  It is available on the iTunes music store here:

http://ax.phobos.apple.com.edgesuite.net/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/browserRedirect?url=itms%253A%252F%252Fax.phobos.apple.com.edgesuite.net%252FWebObjects%252FMZStore.woa%252Fwa%252FviewAlbum%253Fid%253D200226083%2526s%253D143441

In addition to iTunes, the song can also be found on almost every digital download service in the world. A list of just some of the services is here:

http://iodalliance.com/partners.php

Thank you all so much for your continued support over the years, and we hope you enjoy the music.  All the best,

Michael Bishop and Radiusarts

Written By: me on 11/05/06 at 1:40 am

Hi Guys!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!

If you go to myspace under music and type in his name you can down load it from itunes.

Subject: Re: Steal the night by Michael Bishop - you can buy it here

Written By: Carla on 06/27/07 at 9:57 pm

http://www.perseverancerecords.com/

Written By: Sonny on 04/05/08 at 3:30 pm

If someone's still needing the song send me an e-mail with the subject "BLOODSPORT - STEAL THE NIGHT" at silverblue_84@yahoo.com.ar

I've got this song from the limited edition Bloodsport Soundtrack, and also contain an instrumental version of Steal The Night.
It's an amazing soundtrack with much more music (22tracks) than the original OST.

Written By: noemi on 04/09/08 at 6:53 am

In case you're still interested...
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=152222398

Written By: james on 09/02/09 at 10:37 am

hi, i got the song for u steal the night

Written By: james on 09/02/09 at 10:45 am

i have u r song email me i will give the song or e mail u

s_ahmad_j_1988@hotmail contact me on this id

Check for new replies or respond here...