inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Need A Little Help Locating A Song

Written By: Gnikool on 07/08/05 at 8:41 pm

I don't know if this is the place to ask this kind of question but I didn't know where else to go. If I'm in the wrong please accept my apologies.

I'm hoping someone here will be able to help me out with this.

I was listening to the radio earlier and they played a song I haven't heard in quite some time.

I did manage to catch the artist and title but the problem I have now is locating it for download.

The song is called Life by Bride and Groom. Atleast that's what I think he said. It's a reggae type song.

I can't do a search to find the correct artist and title in case I am wrong because every page that comes up has to do with brides and weddings - lol

I've tried inputting the lyrics to find out that way but nothing comes up that matches what I'm looking for.

These are part of the lyrics:

Life is what you make it
So darling my dear
Try and make it
I know that you will

If anyone knows of a place that I can d/l this song I would be ever so thankful.

Subject: Re: Need A Little Help Locating A Song

Written By: Gnikool on 07/12/05 at 1:47 pm

Please disregard this thread.

I continued my own search since posting this and was able to figure out the artist for the song I was looking for. One part of my dilemma taken care of.

Thanks to those that might have attempted helping me but came up short.

I wish you all well.

Subject: Re: Need A Little Help Locating A Song

Written By: FaultyDog on 07/12/05 at 3:01 pm

Please disregard this thread.

I continued my own search since posting this and was able to figure out the artist for the song I was looking for. One part of my dilemma taken care of.

Thanks to those that might have attempted helping me but came up short.

I wish you all well.

Thanks for being so kind as to inform us about your progress! :)
You're always welcome back. ;)

PS. Yes, I've tried to help you - and came up blank (but that's OK, happens every once in a while!) 8)

Check for new replies or respond here...