inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Question about 90's dance song:

Written By: tv on 07/09/05 at 4:02 pm

I heard this song by Diana King on mix 102.7(a new York radio station) the last 2 weeks. She had the hit "Shy guy" but she also had another hit and "Its goes say a little prayer for you", Forever and ever you'll stay in my heart". What year was this song a hit and what is the title of this song for the lyrics I just gave? Maybe I heard this song back in 95 or something.

Subject: Re: Question about 90's dance song:

Written By: holicman on 07/10/05 at 5:45 am

That song was released around the same time Toni Braxton released it, which was the year "my best friends wedding" with Julia Roberts was released.

That was the reason Toni Braxton released it........and Diana king did it around the same time.

So if you can find the year that this movie was released, you have found your answer :)

Subject: Re: Question about 90's dance song:

Written By: Kareoke Queen on 07/10/05 at 7:13 am

I heard this song by Diana King on mix 102.7(a new York radio station) the last 2 weeks. She had the hit "Shy guy" but she also had another hit and "Its goes say a little prayer for you", Forever and ever you'll stay in my heart". What year was this song a hit and what is the title of this song for the lyrics I just gave? Maybe I heard this song back in 95 or something.

Diana King released a cover of Aretha Franklin's "Say A Little Prayer". Hope This Help. It was also covered by Bomb The Bass Featuring Maureen in late 1988.

Check for new replies or respond here...