inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Sad Sad People

Written By: song girl on 08/16/05 at 10:04 am

u sad little people
« on: Today at 10:02:40 AM » Reply with quote 

You sad sad little people. You are spending your time ridiculing people, there lyrics and talent (which, yes I understand is a matter of opinion). I cannot believe there is a whole site dedicated to pathetic people like yourselves. Why is it? If the industry is full of idiots who cant write lyrics, do you people not go out there and do better??
Hmmmm..... funny that!

Good day people.

Subject: Re: Sad Sad People

Written By: karen on 08/17/05 at 4:01 am

you wouldn't be related to Miss Lyons who posted this thread u sad little people would you?  Otherwise it's scary to think that two people are out there with such a narrow-minded view of 'talent' and humour

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 08/17/05 at 8:25 am

u sad little people

BOLD function correctly  ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/17/05 at 11:55 pm

ya, what the freak is up with all of these "guests" posting such nonsense lately?  Is there not a way to weed them out?

Erin :)

Written By: whitewolf on 08/18/05 at 9:57 am

u sad little people

You sad sad little people. You are spending your time ridiculing people, there lyrics and talent (which, yes I understand is a matter of opinion). I cannot believe there is a whole site dedicated to pathetic people like yourselves. Why is it? If the industry is full of idiots who cant write lyrics, do you people not go out there and do better??
Hmmmm..... funny that!

Good day people.

yup same person, the email is the same.
hi Miss lyons, hope you liked my song ;D

Written By: chaka on 08/23/05 at 4:01 pm

pfftt....nuff said  ::)

some guests...

Check for new replies or respond here...