inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: On TV!!

Written By: smokey_munkie on 08/18/05 at 11:09 pm

Ok its a song and the band kinda has the same sound as end of fashion but it isnt them and they only part i no goes "everything is on tv" please help

Subject: Re: On TV!!

Written By: Foo Bar on 08/19/05 at 10:21 pm

Can't verify the lyrics as I don't have the track, but it sounds like this might be what you're after... ?

http://the-hellacopters.letras.terra.com.br/letras/222654/

The Hellacopters, "Everything is On TV"

I have a t.v. screen of some 32 inches T.v. dinner and an easy chair From where i view a disaster And switch the channel fast And thank my lucky star i wasn't there The world's in a hurry but i don't have to worry There's a movie on with a happy end I've seen it before but i can see it some more So i don't have to go out and pretend No i don't have to go out I'll just stay inside - it doesn't bother me I have all i need because everything is on t.v. Well i burned all my books On my ass i sit and look And behold the world deteriorate I don't have to stand up just to take a stand I'll sms a live t.v. debate No i don't have to go out I'll just stay inside - it keeps me company I have all i need because everything is on t.v. I can pay to get heard or to get the last word Wire money to some charity While i do as i please and bake in my own grease I better keep my conscience clean The world's in a hurry but i don't have to worry I got my virtue and i got my vice I got bedsores - aching ligaments galore Now that's a tiny sacrifice

Subject: Re: On TV!!

Written By: smokey_munkie on 08/19/05 at 11:21 pm

Yup thats it cool thank you  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...