inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hinder- get stoned

Written By: deranged_mind on 08/19/05 at 5:27 pm

ok...I have a question. Hinder(newer band) has just came out with the hit "get stoned"...its an excellent song but people seem to be confusing the lyrics, especially in the first verse. I'm just curious for opinions. The part that most people seem to be having problems with is the second line...some people are saying "if its not perfect, drop a freck until my heart explodes...and then ive heard some people say "if its not perfect, I'll perfect it 'til my heart explodes. Any input would be great appreciated...thanks

Subject: Re: Hinder- get stoned

Written By: greg on 08/25/05 at 7:57 pm

Well one of them is correct and the other one makes no frecking sense. ::)

Written By: groupie on 09/03/05 at 3:09 pm

It is definitely "I'll perfect it til my heart explodes" 

You can see the correct lyrics to the entire song at www.hinderonline.com under the forum link.  The forum gets quite a bit of activity, so you may have to go the the second or third page, but it is there. 

Written By: ILoveElias on 09/03/05 at 11:56 pm

I own the song, and the line is:
'"If it's not perfect, then I'll perfect it until my heart explodes."'
Hope this helps,
ILoveElias

Written By: Tessa on 09/27/05 at 9:25 pm

ok...I have a question. Hinder(newer band) has just came out with the hit "get stoned"...its an excellent song but people seem to be confusing the lyrics, especially in the first verse. I'm just curious for opinions. The part that most people seem to be having problems with is the second line...some people are saying "if its not perfect, drop a freck until my heart explodes...and then ive heard some people say "if its not perfect, I'll perfect it 'til my heart explodes. Any input would be great appreciated...thanks

Yeahh, it's "If it's not perfect, I'll perfect it 'til my heart explodes."  I just saw them Friday, and they were awesome.  

Check for new replies or respond here...