inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 80s song no guaranteesin the western world?

Written By: kuwahara on 08/25/05 at 10:51 pm

Hello, looking for the artist who sang song the only part i can remember is (theres no gurantees in the western world") and it was in a movie again can't remember what movie it was in .can any one help?

Subject: Re: 80s song no guaranteesin the western world?

Written By: RDee on 08/26/05 at 6:31 pm

I guess it's by the Nobodys and it was featured in Miami Vice.

Written By: kuwahara on 08/28/05 at 10:09 pm

do you no the name of the song? I did a search for the nobodys and i can't find any thing thats sound like it.Thanks for the help.

Written By: RDee on 09/06/05 at 2:48 am

It's called "No Guarantees In The Western World" by The Nobodys and was from a Season 2 episode of the US TV show "Miami Vice" entitled "Buddies" according to this page:
http://www.thejarrellgroup.com/miamivice/museas2.htm

Written By: Morten on 09/17/05 at 12:11 am

I am actually listening to the LP "No Guarantees" by the Nobodys at this moment. I might eventuallly be able to do an MP3 of it, but that is in the future ... Great song, though!
Cheers,
Morten

do you no the name of the song? I did a search for the nobodys and i can't find any thing thats sound like it.Thanks for the help.

Written By: whistledog on 10/27/05 at 8:21 pm

No Guarantees by the Nobody's is originally from the 1984 movie "First Born".  Such a great soundtrack :)

Check for new replies or respond here...