inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Bring your toes to my lips?

Written By: garester on 09/02/05 at 8:50 pm

I know of this dance song from the mid to late 90's with the lyrics that sound something like this:

"Honey bring your toes to my lips"

or

"Bring you close to my lips"

I really want to know who the artist is and what song it is.

Thanks for any help ???

Subject: Re: Bring your toes to my lips?

Written By: CSM1986 on 09/02/05 at 8:59 pm

I don't really have a clue, but if I were to make a guess, I would say "Mouth" by Merril Bainbridge (from 1996)

It was a popular song around 96/97 and I'm pretty sure it contained similar lyrics (I haven't heard the song in a while though)

Written By: FaultyDog on 09/03/05 at 1:46 am

I know of this dance song from the mid to late 90's with the lyrics that sound something like this:

"Honey bring your toes to my lips"

or

"Bring you close to my lips"

I really want to know who the artist is and what song it is.

Thanks for any help ???

I know exactly what you mean! It's one of those songs that I keep forgetting the name of, unfortunately...and now it's gonna be in my head all day! :D

Sorry I can't be of any help... :-[

Written By: CSM1986 on 09/03/05 at 2:13 am

Ok....so I guess my answer was wrong?

Sorry I can't be of any help, I'm sure I've probably heard the song before but I can't even think of what song you're talkiing about

Also, here is a Website that could help you http://www.hotlyrics.net/ , It has a "Search" feature, and you can Search under "Artist, Song Name, or Lyrics in the Song"

I tried searching for those Lyrics that you provided us with and No Results came up  :-\\

Written By: FaultyDog on 09/03/05 at 2:29 am

I know exactly what you mean! It's one of those songs that I keep forgetting the name of, unfortunately...and now it's gonna be in my head all day! :D

Sorry I can't be of any help... :-Professional Widow (It's Gotta Be Big) by Tori Amos. :)

Written By: CSM1986 on 09/03/05 at 4:06 am

Did you find it using that Website? If so, what Lyrics did you use to find it because I coulden't find it

Written By: FaultyDog on 09/03/05 at 3:28 pm

Did you find it using that Website? If so, what Lyrics did you use to find it because I coulden't find it

No, I didn't. I actually did a Google search for "bring it close to my lips", which I thought were the correct lyrics (and it turned out I was right). In fact, the lyrics are "Honey bring it close to my lips".

Check for new replies or respond here...