inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Need help - The Tequilla song

Written By: Shellie on 09/17/05 at 12:24 am

Hey i am so stuck, i remember this song that went"da da da da da da TEQUILLA" but also had other lyrics. No one i know can help me and everywhere i look all i get it s the tequilla song with out lyrics.... CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME :o

Subject: Re: Need help - The Tequilla song

Written By: jackas on 09/17/05 at 12:34 am

Hey i am so stuck, i remember this song that went"da da da da da da TEQUILLA" but also had other lyrics. No one i know can help me and everywhere i look all i get it s the tequilla song with out lyrics.... CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME :o

I don't think there were any other lyrics in that song.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/17/05 at 12:36 am

Probably the most famous version in the 50s was Tequila by Champs, but is was used in the movie of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Written By: FaultyDog on 09/17/05 at 1:53 am

The version you're looking for is by A.L.T. & The Lost Civilization from 1992.

I don't think there were any other lyrics in that song.

Yes, there were. Try this link: http://www.lyricsprovider.com/artist.php?id=1747 and click on Tequila.

Written By: Angelo on 12/31/10 at 6:01 am

Hey man, It's called 'The Killers Song' from the movie Kill Bill. :)

Ps. she's actually saying 'killer song' but it sounds like 'tequila song'

Check for new replies or respond here...