inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 1990's Song?

Written By: Evil_Cupcake on 09/21/05 at 12:06 am

Hey Everyone. I have been searching for days for the song that I heard on the radio the other day. I have heard it a number of times on 80's and 90's radio stations. Anyways, all I know is that one of the main chorus lines "Stay with me". It's kind of a slower song and very orchestrated (think Celine Dion "it's All Coming Back To Me"... just not so much over the top like that)...

Any help would be awesome since it is driving me crazy looking endlessly through lyrics. What a pain.

-Evil_Cupcake :D

Subject: Re: 1990's Song?

Written By: FaultyDog on 09/21/05 at 12:12 am

The first song that springs to my mind is "Stay" by Shakespears Sister from 1992. Dunno if that's the one, but it fits your description IMO.

btw: welcome to the boards!  :)

Written By: Evil_Cupcake on 09/21/05 at 12:21 am

The first song that springs to my mind is "Stay" by Shakespears Sister from 1992. Dunno if that's the one, but it fits your description IMO.

btw: welcome to the boards!  :)

I will make sure to check it out. And thanks so much for the "welcome"...  :)

Written By: Evil_Cupcake on 09/21/05 at 12:25 am

YAY! I just checked out the suggestion and it was it. Awesome. I probably shoud have came here sooner. Thanks Again!!!  :D

-Ellen

Written By: FaultyDog on 09/21/05 at 3:20 pm

YAY! I just checked out the suggestion and it was it. Awesome. I probably shoud have came here sooner. Thanks Again!!!  :D

-Ellen

You're welcome. :) Please feel free to drop in anytime and anywhere. 8)

Check for new replies or respond here...