inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Can Someone Help me With a Song???

Written By: ThaWiz23 on 09/28/05 at 3:10 pm

OK, it's been bothering me for a while now and I just can't remember the name or artist of this song...

anyways, im pretty sure it was in the 90's (very early 90's maybe late late 80's)...anyways, it was this a woman singing and it was a lot of humming or not that many words...more like da da da da...kind of stuff...the main thing about it was that it was very annoying and it was extremely hard to get off your mind...it would just stick to you and I remember dozens of people feeling the same way about this song...it was kinda slow, in the video you never saw the lady singing...just a black screen with some jukebox or something...

obviously i don't remember much about the song except that it was one of those things you could never get off your mind...its been a very long time since i last heard it so its off my mind now...please help...any ideas would be really appreciated...

Subject: Re: Can Someone Help me With a Song???

Written By: whistledog on 09/28/05 at 3:53 pm

That sounds like the 1990 hit Tom's Diner by DNA featuring Suzanne Vega

Here is a sound clip of it

Written By: ThaWiz23 on 09/28/05 at 4:18 pm

OMG^^^^...thats the song...i honestly can't believe you figured it out from my terrible description...i really appreciate it...thanks alot....

Written By: whistledog on 09/28/05 at 6:28 pm

OMG^^^^...thats the song...i honestly can't believe you figured it out from my terrible description...i really appreciate it...thanks alot....

as soon as you said the song was annoying, and the lyrics were da da da, i knew right away what it was :)

Check for new replies or respond here...