inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Need artist and song title please

Written By: moZ on 09/29/05 at 12:45 am

Hey all.

I have this song on the start of a movie that i have. I've checked the credits and everything. doesn't have the name. So could you all please have a listen and see if you know it. It has some background sounds in it too. So its not just a song, few sounds happening in the background of the movie.

The link is: http://media.putfile.com/song58

Thanks

Subject: Re: Need artist and song title please

Written By: moZ on 09/29/05 at 8:54 pm

Been looking for this song for awhile so all help would be great. Even if you just know of a song that has the same riff. That would be great.

Thanks

Written By: karen on 09/30/05 at 7:44 am

Is there a possibility that it was written specially for the movie and so isn't a song as such?  Usually if they do that the theme occurs at other times in the movie.

Written By: moZ on 09/30/05 at 12:04 pm

dont think it was. I've been trying to find out for awhile and people have said it sounds like a rammstien song. Have no idea which one though. But it isn't repeated any other time. Just the start. thanx for the help though

Written By: whitewolf on 10/03/05 at 11:22 pm

What's the name of the movie that you heard it on?

Written By: moZ on 10/04/05 at 1:24 am

The movie a comedy, called Speedmouse. Its a live thing from sydney opera house. By the Umbilical Brothers. Damn funny. Its played at the start

Written By: Luke Brattoni on 10/04/05 at 1:30 am

The Umbilical Brothers have been top of their game for half a decade now. Soun doesn't work with these stupid new uni computers , even with headphones, so I can't you help you with this one.

Written By: mrgazpacho on 10/04/05 at 9:40 am

It sounds similar to Acca Dacca's Thunderstruck (not it, obviously). Could be just some generic loud music.

Written By: moZ on 10/07/05 at 4:43 am

Fair enough. Tis good though. very catchy i keep finding myself humnming it. Thanks guys.

Check for new replies or respond here...