inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Help with finding song

Written By: caml110374 on 10/01/05 at 11:32 am

Can anyone help me figure this out? I want to find the artist and song title for this techno song. It's at least 6 yesrs old. The only part I remember is "felling funky, down right nasty". I used to have the CD but I lost it and can't remember a thing except that. Thanks.

Subject: Re: Help with finding song

Written By: caml110374 on 10/11/05 at 6:42 pm

Oops I meant FEELING funky, down right nasty. I thought this was off of a DJ Icey CD but if it is, it's an old one and not in the stores anymore. I remember it was track 11 and the name of the song has nothing to do with the refrain. Any one, PLEASE! this has been driving me nuts for 2 years. Thanks.

Written By: caml110374 on 10/16/05 at 7:29 pm

FYI I figured it out. I was listening to a commercial and they mentioned Simply Jeff. Bingo! It's Come And Feel My Energy

Written By: lil_cutie on 04/03/06 at 11:09 am

i need help...i want to know who sings this song .....it goes put your hands on me put your hands on me then fudge nigga...im clean as a mother fudgeer what what it is im clean as a mother fudgeer what what it is....do you know who sings that lol!! help me please!
xo..thanks tabba

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 04/03/06 at 11:10 am

i need help...i want to know who sings this song .....it goes put your hands on me put your hands on me then fudge nigga...im clean as a mother fudger what what it is im clean as a mother fudger what what it is....do you know who sings that lol!! help me please!
xo..thanks tabba

Sounds like garbage if you don't mind me saying so.  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...