inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Help! "hush hush"song-80s

Written By: HoneyChild on 10/23/05 at 1:00 am

Could someone help me? For a long time I'm trying to find out who sings the song that goes: ''I don't wanna talk about this thing anymore, I've had enough for a lifetime,... So hush hush,... For you and me - hush hush.'' It's a male voice and it sounds a bit like ''Modern talking'' but I've checked - and it's not them.

I would appreciate any help!  :)

Subject: Re: Help! "hush hush"song-80s

Written By: jack lickson on 11/16/05 at 11:13 am

I think it's "Too Shy" by Kajagoogoo

Written By: HoneyChild on 11/16/05 at 8:47 pm

No, it's not ''Too shy'', but thanks anyway.

Written By: Cetur on 11/21/05 at 2:51 pm

Could someone help me? For a long time I'm trying to find out who sings the song that goes: ''I don't wanna talk about this thing anymore, I've had enough for a lifetime,... So hush hush,... For you and me - hush hush.'' It's a male voice and it sounds a bit like ''Modern talking'' but I've checked - and it's not them.

I would appreciate any help!

Written By: HoneyChild on 11/22/05 at 9:04 am

Hello there Cetur!
I don't know about any dialog with a girl. Maybe that's because I don't know the beginning of that song, since I have it taped from the radio (that's why I don't know the title nor the singer's name).
Maybe you are looking for a different song? The one I'm after goes:
''I don't wanna talk about this thing anymore, I've had enough for my lifetime... So flow me down on your love... Can't run away... We took the face that brakes the tears so burn the heat and light the room into darkness. I wanna hold you close and let you feel my love, feel my love don't you be restless. Can't fly away, can't buy this day, I wanna hide my shame. So hush hush, your magic burns in me. So baby hush hush, make love. So hush hush... For you and me, hush hush''.
Is that the song you are looking for?

Written By: HoneyChild on 12/03/05 at 9:36 pm

I don't need help anymore - I found it! The name of the singer is David James and the song is ''Hush hush''. I found it on eMule. Cetur was right about a dialog with a girl. I just wanted to write this information in case someone else is looking for this song.  :)

Written By: cetur on 12/24/05 at 5:29 pm

I don't need help anymore - I found it! The name of the singer is David James and the song is ''Hush hush''. I found it on eMule. Cetur was right about a dialog with a girl. I just wanted to write this information in case someone else is looking for this song.

Written By: steve on 06/23/06 at 7:46 pm

I know who sing that song, do you still need to know?

Written By: Tom on 01/18/11 at 8:23 am

Billy Joe Royal  Hush  8)

Written By: holicman on 02/07/11 at 5:45 am

Too Shy by Kajagoogoo

Written By: Claybricks on 02/10/11 at 6:11 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yknJ61-U710

David James & The U.P. Crew - Hush Hush {1986}

Genre: Italo Disco

http://vivathe80s.blogspot.com/2011/02/david-james-upcrew-hush-hush.html

Dan

Check for new replies or respond here...