inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: theme song to midnight rescue?

Written By: crazed on 11/23/05 at 7:08 pm

I'm looking for the name of the classical music song that was the theme to the computer game midnight rescuse by super solvers! it may have also been used in treasue mathstorm or treasure mountain. Thanks!

Subject: Re: theme song to midnight rescue?

Written By: skyadd on 04/15/06 at 11:05 am

I'm pretty sure it's Mozart - Symphony no. 40

Do you know any themes from the other Super Solvers games? Outnumbered! or Treasure Mathstorm?

Written By: emile on 12/15/07 at 2:22 pm

the song from treasure mountain is solfeggietto by carl philipp emanuel bach

i played it at school.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/15/07 at 2:26 pm

I'm looking for the name of the classical music song that was the theme to the computer game midnight rescuse by super solvers! it may have also been used in treasue mathstorm or treasure mountain. Thanks!
Is this on YouTube, then I could tell you precisely what the tune is.

Written By: debullah on 01/03/08 at 9:47 am

look up midnight rescue in wikipedia and you'll find the theme songs listed for the game at the bottom of the article

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/04/08 at 12:38 pm

look up midnight rescue in wikipedia and you'll find the theme songs listed for the game at the bottom of the article
As listed on wikipedia:

The music heard at the beginning of the game is The Sorcerer's Apprentice by Paul Dukas.
The music heard inside the school is In the Hall of the Mountain King by Edvard Grieg from Peer Gynt.

Check for new replies or respond here...