inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Looking for songs from the movies Honey I shrunk the Kids and The Great Outdoors

Written By: Mattthew on 12/01/05 at 9:24 pm

Hi. I am looking for two songs. One song is from Honey, I shrunk the kids and the other is from the movie The Great Outdoors.

The first song is from the movie from Honey I Shrunk the Kids. The first song I am looking for I don't know much about. All I know is that it is played in the background during the breakfast scene of the movie. The song is being sung but I can't  figure out the exact lyrics or name of the song. Anybbody know what it is?

The second song I am lookibg for is from the movie The Great Outdoors. The song I am looking for is a song that is always played when Cammie and Buck meet up. In the movie, you never hear any of the lyrics to this song. Does anybody know what this song could be?

Anybody know what these could be? if so, please let me know. Thanks for your help!

:)

Check for new replies or respond here...