inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Request -- Very thin on info....

Written By: ProsQtor on 12/10/05 at 3:07 pm

I'm trying to locate a song, I thought it was by The Allman Brothers Band or Marshall Tucker Band, but I've searched lyrics and tried to listen to most of their songs and I don't think it's them.

It was used on a commercial for the NFL Network.  The commercial is one of the Bring Rich Rules themed commercials with Rich Eisen.

It is similar to the Allmans, or MTB, but again I don't think that's right.  Same sound, probably same vintage.

Realizing no one can probably help me, I thank you in advance!  :-\\

Subject: Re: Request -- Very thin on info....

Written By: karen on 12/12/05 at 4:05 am

Do you have any of the lyrics? Even the smallest bit can help, now we know the sort of style it is.

Written By: ProsQtor on 12/13/05 at 5:55 pm

No, I can't understand the words that were on the commercial.  :\'(

Written By: ProsQtor on 02/17/06 at 10:57 pm

Good news!  I was driving home from work yesterday and heard the song on the radio.  In the interest of closing the thread, in case someone searches for NFL Network or something, the song was "Dear Mr. Fantasy" by Traffic.

Written By: karen on 02/20/06 at 4:11 am

Sorry no one here was able to help but thanks for getting back to us to let us know that you've found the song you were looking for.

Check for new replies or respond here...