inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Whats that song??

Written By: Bassinhand on 01/02/06 at 3:59 am

there is a song ive heard on a few movies, one for sure is Independence Day, the song play when the drunk guy Russel is at the little dinner and the other guys are asking him if the aliens abused him sexuly, its a really cool guitar riif but i never catch the words. what i really need is the band and title on that song!!!!!

Subject: Re: Whats that song??

Written By: Bassinhand on 01/05/06 at 5:51 am

Dosent anyone know what song im taking about, it kinda gose like...    wa   wa    waaa     wa  wa  waaa  dunt dunt dunt da
(i know dumb that must sound but it sounds great in my head)  They palyed it on A surfing documentry that was on Showtime. So if any one figures it out let me know.

Subject: Re: Whats that song??

Written By: Foo Bar on 01/07/06 at 4:59 pm

there is a song ive heard on a few movies, one for sure is Independence Day, the song play when the drunk guy Russel is at the little dinner and the other guys are asking him if the aliens abused him sexuly, its a really cool guitar riif but i never catch the words. what i really need is the band and title on that song!!!!!

Gonna take a guess that it's Link Wray, "Rumble". Definitely on ID4, and it's been used in a *lot* of soundtracks.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0942052/

Subject: thanx that it

Written By: Bassinhand on 01/12/06 at 10:17 am

yep thats the song i wanted thank man

Check for new replies or respond here...