inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: song with a line like "can't help my emotional addiction" from around 93/94

Written By: jamie1980 on 01/24/06 at 1:06 pm

I heard this in vancouver bc, on a station called 99.3 the fox. I remember that lyric, i think it was in the chorus i believe... if anyone knows it let me know... i haven't been looking very long, only for about 8 years....

thanks, what a great website.... i look through the songs and download the ones i remember...

jamie

Subject: Re: song with a line like "can't help my emotional addiction" from around 93/94

Written By: karen on 01/26/06 at 5:44 am

When I read the title it reminded me of a Depeche Mode song called Leave in Silence.  Upon checking I found that the lyrics are I can't stand this emotional violence so similar but not exactly what you wanted.  Further Google searching did not produce any hits.

Subject: Re: song with a line like "can't help my emotional addiction" from around 93/94

Written By: Terry on 12/28/12 at 8:32 pm

The song was called "My Emotional Addiction" by Line-up in Paris.  The band was from Saskatoon. I have the CD.

Check for new replies or respond here...