inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: PLEASE HELP!

Written By: rnalegge on 04/11/06 at 3:10 am

Okay.. here is a real stumper!  It was basically a one hit wonder in the late 80's.  It came out around the time Kix - Don't Close Your Eyes came out. (87-89)  I only know a small portion of the lyrics and I am 99.9% sure the name of the song.. but I can't find it ANYWHERE on the web.  I have looked high and low, and unfortunately I CAN NOT REST till I get this figured out. :D

I need help finding out the artist and name of this song that matches these lyrics -
- "You could tell by the look in Johnny's eyes - his life was filled with pain" -
... and that's all I know.  I'm pretty sure the song is called "In Johnny's Eyes" or "Johnny's Eyes"  The song talks about this guys life, and his contemplated suicide, etc etc

Please for the love of all that is 80's.. someone has to know this!!  Please email me at rnalegge@cox.net or respond here, if you know the answer, or have a good idea - or even if you know where I can find the answer!

THANKS VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE!! :)

Subject: Re: PLEASE HELP!

Written By: 80sguy on 04/16/06 at 12:09 am

hmmm no clue.

All I can think of in that vein is "House Of Pain" by Faster Pussycat, but no mention of any "Johnny" in it and it wasn't about suicide.

Was this Pop, Rock or...?

Subject: Re: PLEASE HELP!

Written By: DEBB on 06/12/06 at 4:45 pm

Okay.. here is a real stumper!  It was basically a one hit wonder in the late 80's.  It came out around the time Kix - Don't Close Your Eyes came out. (87-89)  I only know a small portion of the lyrics and I am 99.9% sure the name of the song.. but I can't find it ANYWHERE on the web.  I have looked high and low, and unfortunately I CAN NOT REST till I get this figured out. :D

I need help finding out the artist and name of this song that matches these lyrics -
- "You could tell by the look in Johnny's eyes - his life was filled with pain" -
... and that's all I know.  I'm pretty sure the song is called "In Johnny's Eyes" or "Johnny's Eyes"  The song talks about this guys life, and his contemplated suicide, etc etc

Please for the love of all that is 80's.. someone has to know this!!  Please email me at rnalegge@cox.net or respond here, if you know the answer, or have a good idea - or even if you know where I can find the answer!

THANKS VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE!! :)

are you sure it's not  'juniors' eyes?

if it is try "black sabbath lyrics'

debb

Check for new replies or respond here...