inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Song from 80s movie...

Written By: coco_pup on 06/22/06 at 8:59 pm

"I can feel the flame igniting to fire" (opening of song) "All I've got is my desire, noone can take that away, all I've got is my desire noone can stand in my way cos it's taking me higher and higher ... "(chorus) I can feel the flames burning higher and higher

Above are some of the words to the song I'm looking for "Desire" from the movie "Dream To Believe" can anyone please can tell me the right title of this song and the singer? It's a really rare song however, I really, really like it that's why I'm asking you so if there is anyone else that likes this song as well; knows it and might be able to help me out that would be great :)

Your help would be very much appreciated.
Kind Regards,

Ellie.  :-)

Subject: Re: Song from 80s movie...

Written By: monster6 on 07/26/06 at 4:50 pm

...sounds sort of like St Elmo's fire by John Parr.

Written By: coco_pup on 07/27/06 at 8:19 pm

It's from the movie "Dream To Believe" with Keanu Reeves.  Some of the other words include: "Satisfy my desire ... this desire ... "  anyone familiar with the song and movie and can help me find this song would mean very much to me?

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 08/08/06 at 3:19 am

It's from the movie "Dream To Believe" with Keanu Reeves.

Have you tried looking @ the end credits, to locate the song?
Most films have the soundtrack songs listed @ the end of the film, as well as which company makes the soundtrack.
Try that option.

Written By: coco_pup on 08/10/06 at 9:14 pm

Thanks, yes I tried that unfortunately, the song credits were cut from my dvd if anyone who has the film can find out for me I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks all :-)

Check for new replies or respond here...