inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I Need Song Name & Artist From the Folowing Lyrics

Written By: Eric on 08/14/06 at 10:43 am

At work we hear this song every day, "In every moment in every way our love with go on" that is the shrous of the song, its song by a male and I think its an 80's song, does any one know who sang it? and the Name?

Subject: Re: I Need Song Name & Artist From the Folowing Lyrics

Written By: Red Ant on 08/15/06 at 12:26 am

If you hear it every day, try and remember some more distinctive lyrics and list them here, preferably without typos. Also, what genre music is this? (soft rock, country, religious, etc.).

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/20/06 at 12:39 pm

At work we hear this song every day, "In every moment in every way our love with go on" that is the shrous of the song, its song by a male and I think its an 80's song, does any one know who sang it? and the Name?
If the song is played on the radio, catch what the DJ calls it.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 09/14/06 at 2:44 am

Try "Just Between You & Me", by Lou Gramm.

Written By: karen on 09/14/06 at 5:55 am

I think I already answered this elsewhere but Eric didn't say whether it was right or not

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php/topic,22415.msg1047225.html#msg1047225

Written By: IZZA on 09/15/06 at 10:53 pm

I also heard this cute song from the movie Van Wilder saying "Hey, You are on my side and hey they just blow their eyes...." And i dont know the title of the song! I really like it from the second i herad it! anyone knows the title pls?

Written By: IZZA on 09/15/06 at 10:58 pm

If you hear it every day, try and remember some more distinctive lyrics and list them here, preferably without typos. Also, what genre music is this? (soft rock, country, religious, etc.).

By the way that previous reply i sent was sang by a female and sounded so much like Michelle Branch. its relly cute and lovely thats why i loved it. i think its not in the oldies. So pls tell me the title and singer?

Check for new replies or respond here...