inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Did anyone see?

Written By: coco_pup on 08/15/06 at 5:56 pm

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows or has seen  the episode, To the bone/on fire there was a nice ballad I liked that was on Law and Order: Criminal Intent and it's stuck in my head it has such a pretty melody gospel flavour to it sung by a male the only words I have in my head are from the chorus, "Hallelujah", "hallelujah" so if anyone happened to see it could you please tell me the name of that song and the artist? Maybe someone remembers the song that was played or has heard of it?

Much appreciated if someone happens to know the song I'm talking about.

Thanks,
:)

Subject: Re: Did anyone see?

Written By: Red Ant on 08/16/06 at 2:04 am

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows or has seen  the episode, To the bone/on fire there was a nice ballad I liked that was on Law and Order: Criminal Intent and it's stuck in my head it has such a pretty melody gospel flavour to it sung by a male the only words I have in my head are from the chorus, "Hallelujah", "hallelujah" so if anyone happened to see it could you please tell me the name of that song and the artist? Maybe someone remembers the song that was played or has heard of it?

Much appreciated if someone happens to know the song I'm talking about.

Thanks,
:)

I think that is the "Hallelujah Chorus", originally by Handel; it has been performed countless times by different artists.

Subject: Re: Did anyone see?

Written By: coco_pup on 08/23/06 at 5:31 pm

Ok, thank-you. That's the classical version the version I mean is not a classical song, isn't it byJeff Buckley is that the one?

Check for new replies or respond here...