inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Robbie Williams Song

Written By: coco_pup on 09/17/06 at 9:03 pm

I was watching a Robbie Williams in concert yesterday and heard a song I liked the tune of I just wish I knew what it was called. Here are some of the words to it that I heard I think they're lines from part of the chorus of the song. 

"Don't worry about a thing everything is gonna be alright" it sounded like a remake to me this song. 

Your help will be kindly appreciated. Thank-you.

Kind Regards,
Ellie :)

Subject: Re: Robbie Williams Song

Written By: whistledog on 09/17/06 at 10:36 pm

That sounds like Bob Marley's "Is This Love" :)

Written By: coco_pup on 09/21/06 at 9:27 pm

It's not a Bob Marley song it's a Robbie Williams song that I'm after what's the title of that one? I had a look and it's not the song Is this love.  I think it's a new song of Robbie's would anyone know the one I mean?

Written By: karen on 09/22/06 at 6:18 am

I think Whistledog had the right artist but the wrong song.  Bob Marley did a song which starts don't worry about a thing, 'cos every little things gonna be alright.  I had to Google for the title though

lyrics for three little birds

Written By: Claybricks on 09/22/06 at 8:59 am

http://www.powerplaydirect.co.uk/Covers/Pop/99910351.jpg

Availability: This title will be released on October 3, 2006.

Please note Tracklistings are currently unconfirmed:

1. Rudebox
2. Viva Life On Mars
3. Lovelight
4. King Of The Bongo
5. She's Madonna
6. Keep On
7. Good Doctor
8. The Actor
9. Never Touch That Switch
10. Louise
11. We're The Pet Shop Boys
12. Burslem Normals
13. Kiss Me
14. The '80s
15. The '90s
16. Summertime
17. butthead

Rudebox Video...

http://www.youtube.com/v/klBtyJznQ-Y

Dan

Written By: coco_pup on 09/24/06 at 6:40 pm

Thanks mates for your help.  That's a long tracklist which song from that list fits the description of the Robbie Williams song I'm after? Would you be able to help me please?

Written By: chrisonabike on 03/14/22 at 10:56 pm

Thanks mates for your help.  That's a long tracklist which song from that list fits the description of the Robbie Williams song I'm after? Would you be able to help me please?

Perhaps this comment took several years to be published, but I know the answer to your question.

In several live shows, Robbie Williams did a kind of cover in his songs, for example in Berlin in 2005, he sang the theme Tripping, where at the end of the theme he overlaps with the song that you refer to...

can see it after minut 4:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSXNrL0PW68

a big hug from Argentina.

Check for new replies or respond here...