inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Song Questions

Written By: coco_pup on 10/05/06 at 6:34 pm

Hi,
I'm looking for some songs I heard perhaps someone will be able to help me. The first song, I'm pretty sure is called Me and my shadow (from a musical) anyone know who sings it?
This song is kinda punk/rock/alternative/metal and it has the words in it, "You're in the 21st Century" it had a good beat that was all I heard I assume it's part of the chorus to this song?
The third song I think may be recent it is a pop song and  is sung by a female possibly by a girl band with the words, "Stick together, yeah" in it (I think it's in the chorus of the song) would anyone please be able to help me out?  I would really appreciate it if anyone knows any of these songs I've mentioned.

Thank you kindly,
Ellie.  :-)

Subject: Re: Song Questions

Written By: Tam on 10/05/06 at 7:11 pm

Upon investigation I have come up with this for you:

Me and My Shadow - Whispering Jack Smith?

Still looking for the others ;)

Written By: tomario on 10/06/06 at 9:53 am

This song is kinda punk/rock/alternative/metal and it has the words in it, "You're in the 21st Century" it had a good beat that was all I heard I assume it's part of the chorus to this song?

could this be "she's so modern " the boomtown rats

Written By: coco_pup on 10/12/06 at 9:55 pm

Thank You guys for your help.  I will try these, would anyone know the stick together song I meant please?
I'd appreciate it very much.

Thanks again all,

Ellie :)

Check for new replies or respond here...