inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: ~~~~~~~Anyone know this song~~~~~~~~~~

Written By: Courtney on 10/14/06 at 10:25 am

I'm trying to find the song in the new murcury milan commerical? To describe the commercial this girl has her car parked outside of a cafe and is going to get in it when this guy sitting at a table says "looks hot"(or something like that). Anyone got any ideas?

Subject: Re: ~~~~~~~Anyone know this song~~~~~~~~~~

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/14/06 at 10:27 am

I'm trying to find the song in the new murcury milan commerical? To describe the commercial this girl has her car parked outside of a cafe and is going to get in it when this guy sitting at a table says "looks hot"(or something like that). Anyone got any ideas?
What are the lyrics for the song used in this commercial?

Written By: Courtney on 10/14/06 at 10:31 am

I'm really not sure of the words....normally that's how i would find the song..sorry

Written By: Courtney on 10/14/06 at 10:52 am

Thanks for your help, the commercial came back on i heard the words and now I know the song: by Morningwood called nth degree

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/14/06 at 11:02 am

Thanks for your help, the commercial came back on i heard the words and now I know the song: by Morningwood called nth degree
That is good that you know the song now.

Check for new replies or respond here...