inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Dance song help needed!!

Written By: whistledog on 10/25/06 at 5:05 pm

Yes, it's true.  Ol' whistledog needs help again

In the 90s, there was a dance song I liked, one I listened to alot, but I cannot for the life of me remember the name of it or who sings it.  The lyrics went something like ...

"Down down down let me take you away"

It's on the tip of my tongue, but nothing is coming to me  :\'(

Help please :)

Subject: Re: Dance song help needed!!

Written By: FaultyDog on 10/25/06 at 5:09 pm

Yes, it's true.  Ol' whistledog needs help again

In the 90s, there was a dance song I liked, one I listened to alot, but I cannot for the life of me remember the name of it or who sings it.  The lyrics went something like ...

"Down down down let me take you away"

It's on the tip of my tongue, but nothing is coming to me  :\'(

Help please :)

Sorry... doesn't ring a bell. :-\\

Written By: Foo Bar on 10/25/06 at 9:52 pm

Sorry... doesn't ring a bell. :-\\

I know it!  Anita Ward, Ring my... oh, wait.  never mind.

whistledog:  It actually does ring a bell, but now there are two of us who can't remember it.  Any tips on subgenre? (italo house with piano? freestyle-miami type stuff like Company B's "Fascinated"? eurodance-square-wave-synth type stuff of the late 90s? male/female singer? samples? backbeats? keyboard-only? presence/absence guitars?)

Written By: whistledog on 10/25/06 at 11:53 pm

I know it!  Anita Ward, Ring my... oh, wait.  never mind.

whistledog:  It actually does ring a bell, but now there are two of us who can't remember it.  Any tips on subgenre? (italo house with piano? freestyle-miami type stuff like Company B's "Fascinated"? eurodance-square-wave-synth type stuff of the late 90s? male/female singer? samples? backbeats? keyboard-only? presence/absence guitars?)

t'was a Female singer.  Was a Eurodance song similar to all the other eurodance songs

Check for new replies or respond here...