inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Possible NSYNC song

Written By: coco_pup on 12/14/06 at 11:51 pm

I'm after a song and it goes, oh, oh Make up your mind, oh, oh baby yeah that was the chorus of the song that I heard it sounded like an NSYNC song. It was played on the night of the Australian Idol finale during one of the commercial breaks before the show came back it said sponsored by McDonald's. I'd really appreciate it if someone can find out for me it was a nice song. Please help me find this song the title and artist.

Kind Regards,
Ellie

Subject: Re: Possible NSYNC song

Written By: nupur on 01/07/07 at 1:39 pm

i think there is an NSYNC song called '100 ways' that goes "speak your mind" in the chorus

Written By: coco_pup on 01/07/07 at 5:37 pm

Thanks for that :-)

Written By: coco_pup on 01/07/07 at 5:43 pm

Are you sure it's called 100 ways? I can't find any song by that title by Nsync. 

Written By: nupur on 01/18/07 at 12:07 pm

sorry, my bad. it was JC Chasez's solo album that had the song.

Written By: holicman on 01/21/07 at 9:57 am

When the lights go out- five.

Try that song. :)

Written By: coco_pup on 01/28/07 at 4:32 pm

Ok, thank you. What is the title of the song on JC Chasez's 100 Ways album please?  The song goes, "Speak your mind" "uh uh make up your mind" well something like that if it's not an NSYNC song then it must be a JC song then does someone know the title of it please?

Check for new replies or respond here...