inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Do you know this song?

Written By: Ed216 on 12/16/06 at 5:27 pm

I'm sure someone here can help me with this song. It was out only 3 or 4 years ago. I think the title might be So Scandalous. Because the words 'so scandalous' were repeated a lot in the song. It was kind of R & B sounding. And I remember the lead singer was a woman, and I think it was by a group. But I can't remember the name. I really liked it too, it was great. But I can't remember anymore about it. So if someone can tell me the name of the song and the artist, I'd really appreciate it, thanks!

Subject: Re: Do you know this song?

Written By: Red Ant on 12/16/06 at 5:41 pm

I'm sure someone here can help me with this song. It was out only 3 or 4 years ago. I think the title might be So Scandalous. Because the words 'so scandalous' were repeated a lot in the song. It was kind of R & B sounding. And I remember the lead singer was a woman, and I think it was by a group. But I can't remember the name. I really liked it too, it was great. But I can't remember anymore about it. So if someone can tell me the name of the song and the artist, I'd really appreciate it, thanks!

"Scandalous" by Mis-Teeq:

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/misteeq/scandalous.html

Subject: Re: Do you know this song?

Written By: Ed216 on 12/16/06 at 10:26 pm

Yes, that's it! Thanks so much. :)

Check for new replies or respond here...