inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Old/new song help

Written By: coco_pup on 03/08/07 at 4:15 pm

I'm trying to find an old song from the Ally McBeal soundtrack it's a remake of the song hooked on a feeling and it has the words, "ouga, chaka, ouga, ouga, ouga chaka, bouncy baby" these are the words in the chorus part of song and it was  re-done by a black female artist.  Could someone please tell me the name of the song and the name of the artist who sings it please?
I'm also after a song I think it's fairly new and in the chorus it goes, "I'm waiting/I've been waiting for you" and is sung by a female. 
If anyone has any ideas as to what these songs are, it would be very much appreciated.
Kind regards,
Ellie.

Subject: Re: Old/new song help

Written By: lumaria on 03/10/07 at 6:34 pm

"Hooked on a Feeling" was remade by Vonda Sheppard, who did most of the music from Ally McBeal.  The song was remade by her for the "Songs from Ally McBeal" soundtrack album.

Subject: Re: Old/new song help

Written By: coco_pup on 03/29/07 at 6:57 pm

Ok, thanks for that. So the remake of hooked on a feeling (ouga, chaka, ouga ouga, chaka) still has the same title then?
What about the second song, would anyone have any ideas as to what this could be called and who sings it? (By a female).

Check for new replies or respond here...