inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Fast car driving song

Written By: coco_pup on 03/22/07 at 6:48 pm

I'm looking for the remake of the INXS song, Just keep walking aka (fast car driving), the remake might be called, Fast car driving actually, would anyone know who sings this version? I think it came out in the 90s or something or early 2000's sometime not sure.

Thank you everyone for your kind help,

Ellie  :)

Subject: Re: Fast car driving song

Written By: holicman on 03/30/07 at 8:58 am

I remember the song.

It was like a dance sort of hit.

I cant remember the name but the song I believe was still called "just keep walking" but I cant remember the artist.

Try and download it via songtitle and see how many versions come up.

IF it isnt by Inxs, you have your song :)

Written By: coco_pup on 04/26/07 at 6:50 pm

Ok, thanks. I tried that however, can't find any other versions other that the INXS one. Would anyone happen to know the name of the band that did a cover of the song, Keep on walking? I'm pretty sure that there was a remake done it's faster I think, sort of a dance version/mix.

Written By: karen on 04/27/07 at 5:08 am

Searching for this I found reference to a song on lyricsdownload called I'm So Crazy by Par-T-One (I think I've remembered that correctly).  I don't know the song but it might be what you are looking for.

All I searched for is "fast car driving" +lyrics

Written By: coco_pup on 05/10/07 at 6:58 pm

Ok, I'll try that thanks for your help. Although I'm pretty sure that the remake of the song still has the same title, Just keep walking?

Written By: laffytaffy on 08/22/07 at 5:40 pm

Walk On by Neil Young is a good substitute... no?  REALLY loved INXS with Hutchence
surprised I don't know what you are talking about

Tracy Chapman's "Fast Car"??  No? 

Written By: Anna on 01/06/10 at 10:38 pm

Hey Ellie
I know it is a very long time since you posted, but I think I have the remake you are looking for.
my addy is idontcareitisoneam@yahoo.com.

Check for new replies or respond here...