inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Looking for song lyrics-can U help?

Written By: BigH150 on 05/01/07 at 10:32 am

Hi all. New to this site, but in need of help already! I'm trying to find the words and ORIGINAL artist for a song that goes....Love letters straight from my heart.. or something to that effect. Can't remember much about it, but loved it when it first came out. Thanks!

Subject: Re: Looking for song lyrics-can U help?

Written By: nally on 05/01/07 at 10:36 am

I just googled it, and among the results that came up were "Pretty Pretty" by a group called Pop Will Eat Itself.

Is that what you're looking for?

Written By: karen on 05/01/07 at 10:39 am

Alison Moyet did a song called Love Letters (though it might be a cover version)

edited to add.  Nat King Cole probably did the original

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Love-Letters-lyrics-Nat-King-Cole/F5CDD90C8D4D31E148256AF1000DA127

Written By: gemini on 05/01/07 at 10:43 am

Shelley Fabares did a song called Love Letters in the late 50s.  Could be it that one?

Written By: BigH150 on 05/02/07 at 10:33 pm

Alison Moyet did a song called Love Letters (though it might be a cover version)

edited to add.  Nat King Cole probably did the original

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Love-Letters-lyrics-Nat-King-Cole/F5CDD90C8D4D31E148256AF1000DA127

Karen,
THANK YOU SO MUCH. That was exactly the correct song and lyrics. I don't remember it being done by Nat King Cole, but who could have ever done it better than him. I am forever gratefull!

Check for new replies or respond here...